Seznam nogometnih reprezentanc
Iz Wikipedije, proste enciklopedije
||Ta članek potrebuje čiščenje. Pri urejanju upoštevaj pravila slogovnega priročnika.|
|Ta članek je treba prevesti v slovenščino.
Posamezne zveze po celinah so:
- Azija - Asian Football Confederation (AFC)
- Afrika - Confederation of African Football (CAF)
- Severna in Srednja Amerika - Confederation of North, Central American and Caribbean Association Football (CONCACAF)
- Južna Amerika - Confederación Sudamericana de Fútbol (CONMEBOL)
- Oceanija - Oceania Football Confederation (OFC)
- Evropa - Union of European Football Associations (UEFA)
Severna in Srednja Amerika [uredi]
Južna Amerika [uredi]
Reprezentance, ki niso članice FIFA [uredi]
Currently unaffiliated sovereign nations [uredi]
Reprezentance bivših držav [uredi]
Ljudska republika Kitajska [uredi]
- Integrated into Kitajska in 1945.
- Integrated into Kitajska in 1948.
- Dissolved in 1993 into the independent nations of Češka and Slovaška.
- FIFA recognizes the Czech Republic as the successor of the Czechoslovakia national team and attributes its records to it.
- Between 1918 and 1920 played international matches as Bohemia; between 1939 and 1945 as Predloga:Podatki države Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia ; and in 1993 as Czech And Slovak Republic.
French Equatorial Africa [uredi]
- Dissolved in 1960 into the four independent nations of Kongo, Gabon, Srednjeafriška republika, Čad.
- FIFA recognizes Kongo as the successor of the French Equatorial Africa national team and attributes its records to it. [dvomljivo — glej pogovorno stran]
French West Africa [uredi]
- Dissolved in 1960 into the nine independent nations of Mali, Senegal, Mavretanija, Gvineja, Burkina Faso, Benin, Togo, Slonokoščena obala, Niger.
- FIFA recognizes Mali as the successor of the French West Africa national team and attributes its records to it. [dvomljivo — glej pogovorno stran]
- Merged in October 1990 to form the unified national team of Nemčija.
- FIFA recognizes Germany as the successor of the West Germany national team and attributes their records to it.
- Nemčija was the official name until 1949 when it became Zahodna Nemčija.
- Reintegrated in 1957 into Zahodna Nemčija.
- Dissolved in 1922 into Severna Irska and Irska.
- FIFA recognizes Severna Irska as the successor of Irska and attributes its record to it.
- Between 1922 and 1937 Republic of Ireland played international matches as Irish Free State.
- Dissolved in 1945 into two independent nations Južna Koreja and Severna Koreja.
- FIFA recognizes Južna Koreja as the successor of Predloga:Flaglink and attributes its records to it.
Netherlands Antilles [uredi]
- Reintegrated in 1954 into Nizozemski Antili.
- Since 1991 has a representative team which is a full member of CONCACAF, but not a FIFA member.
Panama Canal Zone [uredi]
- Integrated into Panama in 1979.
- Integrated into Indija in 1975.
- Merged in 1964 to form the unified national team of Tanzanija.
- FIFA recognizes Tanzanija as the successor of the Tanganjika national team and attributes their records to it.
- The island of Zanzibar, part of Tanzania (and once an independent nation), is also an associate member of CAF and has played matches with other nations.
- Estonija, Latvija and Litva had already seceded from the Soviet Union and had formed national teams before the dissolution of the Soviet Union in 1991 into 12 independent nations, which played as SND in 1992, and subsequently launched their own national sides:
- FIFA recognizes Rusija as the successor of the CIS, which was itself the successor of the USSR national team, and attributes the records of these two previous entities to it.
- Rusija was the official name till 1917 when it became Sovjetska zveza.
- Merged in 1976 to form the unified national team of Vietnam.
- FIFA recognizes Vietnam as the successor of the South Vietnam national team and attributes its records to it.
- Merged in 1990 to form the unified national team of Predloga:Podatki države Yemen.
- FIFA recognizes Yemen as the successor of the North Yemen national team and attributes its records to it.
- Jugoslavija (Socialist Federal Republic)
- Dissolved in 1992 into 5 independent nations:
- Dissolved in 2006 into the independent nations of Srbija and Črna gora
- FIFA recognizes Srbija (and its predecessors Jugoslavija and Srbija in Črna gora) as the successor of the Yugoslavia SFR team and attributes its records to it.
New names [uredi]
In addition to the unification or dissolution of nations, other nations have been renamed:
- Predloga:Podatki države Palestine Palestine/Eretz Israel became Izrael in 1948
- Nizozemska vzhodna Indija became Indonezija in 1949
- Predloga:Podatki države Gold Coast became Gana in 1957
- Egipt became part of Združena arabska republika in 1958, then seceded to become Egipt again in 1972
- Madagascar became Malagasy Republic 1958, and reverted to Madagaskar in 1975
- Predloga:Podatki države Belgian Congo became Congo-Leopoldville in 1960 then became Congo-Kinshasa in 1963, and then Zair in 1971, and then became DR Kongo in 1997
- French Equatorial Africa became Congo-Brazzaville in 1960, then became Kongo in 1992
- French Togo became Togo in 1960
- Tanganjika became Tanzanija in 1962
- Predloga:Podatki države Malaya became Malezija in 1963
- Predloga:Podatki države Northern Rhodesia became Zambija in 1964
- Predloga:Podatki države Southern Rhodesia became Rodezija in 1964, and then Zimbabve in 1980
- British Gambia became Gambia in 1965
- Predloga:Podatki države British Guiana became Gvajana in 1966
- Nyasaland became Malavi in 1966
- French Somaliland became French Territory of the Afars and Issas in 1967 and subsequently Džibuti in 1977
- Predloga:Podatki države Ceylon became Šrilanka in 1972
- Khmer Republic became Kampuchea in 1975, then Kambodža in 1979
- Predloga:Podatki države Dahomey became Benin in 1975
- Predloga:Podatki države Dutch Guiana became Surinam in 1975
- Portuguese Guinea became Gvineja Bissau in 1975
- Srednjeafriška republika became Central African Empire in 1976, then became Srednjeafriška republika in 1979
- Predloga:Podatki države New Hebrides became Vanuatu in 1980
- Ivory Coast became Slonokoščena obala in 1983
- Predloga:Podatki države Upper Volta became Burkina Faso in 1984
- Burma became Mjanmar in 1989
- Western Samoa became Samoa in 1996