Pogovor:610. pr. n. št.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Before considering there is not enough material to avoid a REDIRECT, please consider this:
- Alyattes becomes king of Lydia
- Death of Zhou xiang wang, King of the Zhou Dynasty of China.
- Zhou qing wang becomes King of the Zhou Dynasty of China.
- Lucius Tarquinius Priscus becomes the fifth king of Rome.
- Neo-Babylonian kingdom began attacking Assyrian cities.
- Sack of Asshur by the Medes and Babylonians.
- Death of Zhou qing wang, King of the Zhou Dynasty of China.
- Zhou kuang wang becomes King of the Zhou Dynasty of China.
- An alliance of Medes, Babylonians and Susianians besiege and conquer Nineveh. King Sin-shar-ishkun of Assyria is killed in the sack.
- Ashur-uballit II attempts to keep the Assyrian empire alive by establishing himself as king at Harran.
- Estimation: Babylon, capital of Babylonia becomes the largest city of the world, taking the lead from Nineveh, capital of Assyria.
- Fall of the Assyrian Empire and Rise of the Neo-Babylonian Empire.
- Necho II succeeds Psammetichus I as king of Egypt.